Policy and Guideline :
Royal Aviation believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal guideline and policy. Under this policy.
• In respect of COVID-19, all necessary measures issued by the State & Central Governments would have to be adhered by the passengers. Without adhering to the prescribed measures/requirements, boarding would be denied without any refunds.
• This is a fixed departures tour, and all departure timings of each destination are fixed. Therefore, passengers must ensure they report as per the mentioned scheduled ETDs on each day of the tour.
• AADHAR & PAN Card copies are to be shared mandatorily by all Indians, & passport is required in case of foreign nationals.
• Guest must submit the correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight found at the time of their travel, from the submitted weights, which may lead to exceeding of our aircraft weight carrying capacity, guest(s) would be deboarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour, without any refund.
• The ETA/ETD timings mentioned in our itinerary are not final. Timings may differ on your date of travel, depending up on weather and other Force Majeure reasons
• Overweight charges are applicable at INR 1,000/kg, for the total weight above 80kg/pax.
• Passengers should carry only one handbag up to 3kg of each. Suitcases cannot be carried on board.
• Any donations, tips, pitthu and porter charges shall be borne by the guests
• Breakfast/lunch can be arranged at either of the Dhams, depending up on the time of departure from Sahastradhara. Only one meal – lunch/breakfast, is included in the tour package for Do dham yatra .
• Breakfast and dinner will be arranged at all dham . Breakfast and Dinner, is included in the tour package for char dham yatra.
• Hotels at all the Dhams are non-star category. However, company has carefully selected the most comfortable & highest rated properties for their Heli-tours.
• Rooms are booked on a double or triple sharing basis only.
• When planning your tour, we strongly advise the guests to keep one additional day at hand at Dehradun
• Maha Abhishek & Rudra Abhishek Puja’s confirmation needs to be provided by the guests at the time of booking. Payment for the same shall be collected by our crew at Dehradun, so that we can arrange the Puja for the guest prior to their arrival at Badrinath & Kedarnath
• All temples in Chardham sector are located at a high altitude, & guests are advised to carry their own medication with them during travel. Guests are also advised to carry heavy woollen clothing with them, since during evenings & nights the temperature drops drastically.
• Guests are advised to have some fruits/light food before boarding flight in the morning on their date of travel.
• Network connectivity at Badrinath is very poor. The only telecom networks that work a bit in the region are BSNL and Jio
• One warm jacket during the Dodham tour will suffice. Further, necessary medicines should be carried along during the period of the tour
• Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done, before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical suffering/condition.
• Passengers travelling together may not travel in the same helicopter flight, as we may have to shuffle passengers in helicopter flights to manage the total weight of the aircraft
Copyrights © 2022 . All Rights Reserved. Fly Royal Aviation. Developed By Vanijya Technology